Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Life of a Giant by Blair Frame

Hello,

What is up cornflakes?

I haven't posted for a while since my life has sort of gone into a downward spiral, nothing worth killing myself over (holla Bizzle) but it seems to have snagged itself on a rusty hook like that sweater Weezer were banging on about.

I haven't had access to my own computer for 3 weeks now and im feeling the effects. I have many ideas that i wish to lay down and do something with but i find myself wasting away like a painkiller in a glass of Luke warm water that represents my feelings about life!

Luckily i have my homeboys to call on for enjoyment, Arise Sir Bizzle and all of the other Sirs. As of late i find myself increasingly going out each weekend, not in search of a mate (i don't do the whole cattle market nightclub thing) but instead i go in the hope that a story might unfold and i could be apart of something.

This weekend was like the past 2, going to Wolverhampton for frolicals and ending up in Blast off, now dubbed "Bugger off" by Chris which i thought was mighty funny.

Hopefully soon i can start too knuckle down on my doodling and start to make these stupid drawings and ideas into something i can present also I'm looking to become a fully fledged turntablist, with more scratches than a Cat rapist.

In my short and un-illustrious life I've never tried to be a wanker or too offend anyone, I have always tried to do what i think it right and always thought things through but it seems to have gotten me absolutely nowhere. I also allow myself to get used and manipulated by people who take advantage of how cool i am. Why the fuck do these people do this to me? I wish they would all fuck off and leave me to my own devices. Recently i have been comparing myself to people who The Mighty Bizzle says are below me and will always be below me, yet still i strive to appease these nobodies, whats up with that shit? Just because i might look different doesn't mean I'm not as good as every other generic Ape-man who lives on this earth. Fuck you all.

Hopefully things will pick up for me this year, as i think i fucking deserve some luck.

Too all those who know me, I am Champagne and you know this.
Too all those who don't know me, I am Champagne and you soon will know this.
Too all those who hate me, I will always be Champagne and no matter how i get into your blood stream, i will spread through your soul like cancer.

Signed,

Blair "Coolington" Frame

p.s 2 fingers raised to the haters

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

You're the man, Fizzle. I have every faith that your stuff is going to rock and catch on like a very nice and hip virus.
I'm feeling a tad restless because I have this feeling that something is going to happen but I have no idea what it is. I know it's nothing bad but I know it's something that I need to do. Hopefully, it will be creative. I need an outlet like a mad bugger.

P.S Thanks for coming out again this weekend. It's always fun kicking it with you.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home