Monday, November 20, 2006

New Girlfriend Sketch

Two Men in a Bar, One man is a geekish character with supposedly little or no appeal to women, the other is his long time best friend. The Scene Starts with the two sitting in a pub waiting for 'The Geek's New Girlfriend to arrive.

The Friend: So I’ve heard you have got yourself a girlfriend?

Geek: Yeah, She’s really great, I think she could be the one.

The Friend: Yeah, that’s cool, I’m really happy for you, can i ask you one question though?

Geek: Yeah sure, fire away

The Friend: Why do you think she’s the one? you haven't had much luck with women in the past, don't you think you need to play the field abit more?

Geek: Nah its not like that, finally I've found someone who loves me for my brains and not my brawn.

The Friend: Cool, I’m really happy for you man, when will i get to meet her?

Geek: Any minute now.

Direction - Camera Pans to the door and a Female Zombie walks in, stumbling and mumbling The Camera fixes on the The Friend, who has a shocked expression on his face.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

And THIS is why you're in the band! Come on, Fizzle, we have a world to take over!

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home